Following the latest Government advice, we wanted to reassure you that we remain open.The wellbeing of our teams and you, our customers, has been and continues to be our highest priority.
We have undertaken a comprehensive review of our operations to ensure that – where appropriate – we can safely continue to offer you the level of service you would expect from us, with stringent measures in place to ensure the wellbeing of our customers, our staff and other visitors.
- As a result, we will be carrying out all initial viewings virtually.
- However, we may arrange physical viewings on a case by case basis. When visiting our developments we would request that customers wear face masks when entering enclosed spaces.
- Initially, we will open only to allow valuations by surveyors or for customers to view a furnished showhome or finished view home by appointment only. Surveyors and customers will not enter the sales and marketing suites in these early stages and our properties will be subject to cleaning and ventilation between appointments. PPE will be provided to customers.
- Our team will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines, both with customers and when working in our offices or marketing suites.
If you are in the process of buying a SO Resi home, re-selling or staircasing with SO Resi
We will continue to provide a remote service wherever possible to keep your purchase or sale moving smoothly and in a safe way.
Surveyors and EPC assessors are now able to undertake valuations and assessments at your property with social distancing measures in place, including virtual viewings by potential buyers if you are selling your home.
We advise you to check the status and availability of your required mortgage with your lender, because there have been some delays to mortgage applications in recent weeks.
- If you are buying a new home, find more details here.
- If you are staircasing, find more details here.
- If you are re-selling your home, find more details here.
If you are interested in buying a Newbuild SO Resi home
We will organise a virtual appointment with you in the first instance and we continue to encourage our customers to use the virtual tours of our showhomes and developments on our website, where possible. When you believe you have seen the home you would like to buy, please contact us to discuss arrangements for a physical viewing, if required.
You can find more details on our plans for welcoming new customers here.
Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing you again as soon as possible.
If you have questions/concerns give us a call on 020 8607 0550. Our teams are ready to help.