These terms and conditions apply to our SO Resi offer which entitles qualifying purchasers to an amount of up to £500 towards the cost of legal fees when purchasing a property (the Offer).
Please read these terms carefully. By accepting our Offer you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions - in legal terms this means you accept and agree to be bound by them.
The Offer only applies to qualifying purchasers of SO Resi new build properties at the following developments : SO Resi Hendon Waterside, SO Resi Bracknell and SO Resi Cambourne.
To qualify for the Offer, purchasers must:
- Reserve and purchase a property at SO Resi Hendon Waterside, SO Resi Bracknell, SO Resi Cambourne.
- Exchange contracts within 28 days of such reservation; and legally complete with 10 working days notice, unless completion is delayed by SO Resi.
The incentive will be payable by SO Resi on legal completion as a deduction from the overall completion balance payable by the purchaser.
- Make their first reservation at one of the above mentioned schemes between 20th November 2023 and 23rd December 2023 (inclusive)
- This offer is subject to lender approval
- The buyer must use a recommended panel solicitor to qualify for legal contribution
A reservation fee of £250 is payable, which will be deducted from the purchase price of the property.
This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Offer is only available for qualifying purchasers on their first reservation. No cash alternative is available.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw the Offer at any time, with reasonable notice.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The promoter of this Offer is SO Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley. Metropolitan Thames Valley is the trading name for Thames Valley Housing Association (TVH) and Metropolitan Housing Trust Limited (MHT). TVH and MHT are registered societies for the benefit of the community, registered, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (with registration numbers 17375R and 16337R respectively) and the Social Housing Regulator. MHT is an exempt charity and a subsidiary of TVH. TVH’s registered office is Premier House, 52 London Road, Twickenham TW1 3RP. MHT’s registered office is The Grange, 100 High Street, London N14 6PW