To tell us you want to go ahead, we'll just need some details confirmed in writing. To do this just follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that you have uploaded all of the necessary documentation listed in your Selling my home 'to do list' on My SO Resi
- Your resales consultant will then send you an Instruction to Sell form via email
- Once all parties have signed you're ready to move to the marketing stage!
We'll then update you when you're property listing is ready to review.
Things to remember
Your lease says Metropolitan Thames Valley can nominate a buyer. You pay a sales fee of 1% plus VAT of the full value of your home if we find you a buyer and the sale goes through. If we don’t sell your home in eight weeks or the nomination period detailed in your lease, you can choose to sell it on the open market.
If an estate agent sells your share, you’ll need to pay their fee plus a small administration fee to SO Resi.*
What does the sales fee cover?
- Professional photos and floorplans
- Accompanied viewings
- Marketing your home by:
- creating professional property details
- sending mailshots
- advertising on property websites
- home buyer shows
- marketing through SO Resi social media platforms
- Managing enquiries from potential buyers, and assessing and approving their applications
- Helping you complete by liaising with your solicitor, the buyer and their solicitor, IFA and mortgage lender
- Legal queries pack
- Our solicitor’s fees
- The nomination fee in your lease*
*The nomination fee in your lease may be less than our sales fee. If you do not wish to take advantage of our full sales service, we may be able to offer you a reduced service that matches the fee in your lease. Contact the team for details.