Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

You need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) to sell your home. They are valid for 10 years so if you received one when you bought your home, it could still be valid.

Can't find your certificate?

Search for it at Find an energy certificate on GOV.UK

If your EPC is not listed there your dedicated consultant can arrange our partner NicheCom to create one for you (additional fee applies) or you can appoint an EPC assessor yourself.

How do I send my EPC to you?

You should email it as an attachment to your dedicated consultant. If this has been arranged via our partner NicheCom then they will supply it directly to us.

Share this page :...