Full price: £235,000 The full value of the property
Share value: 50% - £117,500
Estimated monthly cost*: £786
Estimated Monthly Mortgage*: £589
SO Resi Monthly Payment: £183.29 The monthly payment you make for the share of the home that you don't own
Monthly Service Charge**: £13.82 Residents of a development pay this for maintenance of communal/external areas
* Costs shown are approximate, mortgage figures are shown for illustration purposes only and use a guide interest rate of 3.99%. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances and you should seek mortgage advice to establish a personalised illustration of your mortgage.
** Residents of a development pay this for maintenance of communal/external areas
Years on lease: 93
Three bedroom semi-detached house in Ruddington, Nottingham. The property comprises of three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge with conservatory. Property also includes parking and rear garden.
- Minimum income requirement - £35,904
- Income requirement reduces if a higher deposit's available
- Buy more shares for a minimum of 10%
Close to local amenities including shops, cafes and bars. Walking distance to gym and other facilities. Excellent local schools including James Peacock, Saint Peters and Rushcliffe.
• Three bedrooms
• Two stories
• Semi-detached house
• Good condition
• Private rear Garden
• Gas Heating
• Great local amenities
• Parking for two cars
• Great views of park
• Available for 50% ownership
A two bedroom semi-detached located in Nottingham available for 50% ownership. Available for the marketing value of £235,000.
Energy Rating Band - D
Environmental Impact Band - D
Please note figures given for SO Resi monthly payment and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please contact us for more information.
Use our property search to find a home
Enquire with us to learn more and view properties
Complete an affordability assessment with an IFA
Reserve your property and start the buying process with us