Full price: £315,000 The full value of the property
Share value: 30% - £94,500
Estimated monthly cost*: £917
Estimated Monthly Mortgage*: £473
SO Resi Monthly Payment: £320.28 The monthly payment you make for the share of the home that you don't own
Monthly Service Charge**: £123.12 Residents of a development pay this for maintenance of communal/external areas
* Costs shown are approximate, mortgage figures are shown for illustration purposes only and use a guide interest rate of 3.99%. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances and you should seek mortgage advice to establish a personalised illustration of your mortgage.
** Residents of a development pay this for maintenance of communal/external areas
Years on lease: 88
Spacious two bedroom apartment in Walton-on-Thames. This property comprises of two large double bedrooms, bathroom with 3 piece suite with shower over bath, lounge with doors with access to communal gardens and modern fitted kitchen(recently refurbished).
- Minimum income requirement - £27,606
- Income requirement reduces if a higher deposit's available
- Buy more shares for a minimum of 10%
Within modern residential development with good access to facilities, amenities and public transport links.
• Two double bedrooms
• Ground floor
• Good transport links
• Communal gardens
• 22 minutes walk to train station
• Allocated parking space
• 10 minutes’ walk to Walton town centre.
• Available for 30% share
Available for £94,500 for 25% share based on the marketing figure of £315,000.
A two bedroom apartment located in Walton-on-Thames available through Shared Ownership Scheme.
2.06m x 3.77m
Modern fitted kitchen (has been
improved in recent times)
1.89m x 3.87m
Doors to garden
4.97m x 3.2m + 2.25m x 0.68m + 2.43mx 0.88m
3 piece suite with shower over bath
4.2m x 3.01m
4.27m x 2.6m
Communal garden; the property has a door from lounge straight to gardens
Open car port, 1 allocated parking space
Energy Rating Band - C
Environmental Impact Band - C
All room dimensions approximate.
Please note figures given for SO Resi monthly payment and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please contact us for more information.
Use our property search to find a home
Enquire with us to learn more and view properties
Complete an affordability assessment with an IFA
Reserve your property and start the buying process with us