Full price: £235,000 The full value of the property
Share value: 40% - £94,000
Estimated monthly cost*: £921
Estimated Monthly Mortgage*: £471
SO Resi Monthly Payment: £381.38 The monthly payment you make for the share of the home that you don't own
Monthly Service Charge**: £68.14 Residents of a development pay this for maintenance of communal/external areas
* Costs shown are approximate, mortgage figures are shown for illustration purposes only and use a guide interest rate of 3.99%. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances and you should seek mortgage advice to establish a personalised illustration of your mortgage.
** Residents of a development pay this for maintenance of communal/external areas
Years on lease: 82
Two bedroom ground floor apartment in Edmonton, N18 available for shared ownership. The property comprises of two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen with appliances, entrance hall with storage cupboards and door entry system, lounge and bathroom with WC. Includes car parking, secure storage, communal gardens.
- Minimum income requirement - £32,564
- Buy more shares for a minimum of 10%
- Income requirement reduces if a higher deposit's available
Easy travelling distance of the local shopping and recreational facilities within the area.
- Easy access to A4O6
- 15 minutes to Stratford
- 4 Minutes to Tottenham Hale
- 25 minutes to Liverpool street
- 6 minutes to Seven Sisters
A two bedroom ground floor apartment located in Edmonton, N18 available through Shared Ownership Scheme. Available for £94,000 for 40% share based on the marketing figure of £235,000.
SO Resi Monthly Payment - £381.38
Monthly Service Charge - £115.54
Total Monthly Charge - £496.92 PLUS MORTGAGE REQUIRED FOR 40% SHARE
Door entryphone system
3.56 x 5.79
2.49 x 3.38
2.99 x 2.84
3.10 x 2.79 + 2.41 x 1.29
Bathroom with WC:
2.20 x 1.29
Secure bike storage
Energy Rating Band - C
Environmental Impact Band - C
All room dimensions approximate.
Please note figures given for SO Resi monthly payment and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please contact us for more information.
Use our property search to find a home
Enquire with us to learn more and view properties
Complete an affordability assessment with an IFA
Reserve your property and start the buying process with us