Something new and very exciting is happening in north London. Hendon Waterside is a flagship regeneration scheme, and part of an exciting series of projects currently transforming the landscape in West Hendon and the local area, in association with the London Borough of Barnet.
Thirty acres of land are being developed to include over 2,000 homes, parks and local amenities set within the beautiful and green surroundings of the Welsh Harp reservoir.
Hendon Waterside sits next to the beautiful Welsh Harp and the rejuvenated Broadway, soon to be joined by new shops and cafés. Nearby Brent Cross Shopping Centre is the go-to shopping and entertainment destination in north London.
- Efficient, modern design.
- Within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station.
- Reach the West End and Bank within 30 minutes or Heathrow Airport in around 30 minutes by car, or an hour by public transport.
- Parking for allocated blocks
- Access to on-site gym.
- Nearby Brent Cross Shopping Centre, serving as north London’s go-to shopping and entertainment destination.
- Nestled next to the idyllic reservoir, perfect for exploring scenic trails, waterside footpaths and green sheltered woods.
• Stainless steel single bowl sink top
• Fully fitted kitchens (Zanussi and Electrolux appliances)
• Laminated Worktops and Upstand
• Free stand washer dryer
• Engineered laminate flooring in Living room, Kitchen and hallway
Bathrooms & Ensuite
• Fully fitted bathroom
• Natural tone tiled bathrooms
• White electric tower rail
• Carpets in Bedrooms
• Sliding mirror / glass fronted Wardrobes
*Included in the leaseholders in the service charges
Please be advised this property’s heating and hot water are supplied by a district heat network. This means there is no gas supply to individual properties and as this is a district heat network, you will not be able to change supplier as you would with other utilities. It is a requirement of sale for agreement to an Energy Supply Agreement.