DescriptionA two bedroom flat available through the Shared Ownership Scheme. This exciting contemporary development in West London offers everything you want from urban living - the right location, smart design and an affordable price.
A two bedroom flat available through the Shared Ownership Scheme
Available for £168,000 for 40% share based on the marketing figure of £420,000
So Resi monthly payment - £578
Monthly Service Charge - £147
Total Monthly payment - £725 PLUS MORTGAGE REQUIRED FOR 40% SHARE
- Streamlined, contemporary Alno kitchen with modern appliances tucked discreetly away
- Bathrooms are equipped with showers, chrome towel radiators
- Flooring is a clever mix of Karndean, ceramic tiles and carpeting
- Lighting is discreet and sophisticated
- There has been a focus on creating as much integrated storage as possible
- Private outside space as well as a share in the landscaped gardens
- Allocated parking space
Energy Rating Band - C
Environmental Impact Rating Band - C
All room dimensions approximate. Please note figures given for rent and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please refer to Resale Team for up to date information.
CGI and show home images are for illustrative purposes only. Affordability and income restrictions will apply.
Isleworth has long been a highly desirable part of West London; it’s a beautiful place to unwind at weekends, with long leisurely riverside walks, wide open spaces, cafes and pubs. When you're looking for nightlife, nearby Richmond has a lively selection of restaurants, bars, theatres and cinema. From Isleworth to London Waterloo is a swift, efficient 40 minute train journey offering you easy links to the West End, City, Bankside and Canary Wharf.
All the amenities you need are available close by, including West Middlesex University Hospital, swimming pools, schools and libraries, Isleworth really does feel like home