These homes at Auckland Rise and Sylvan Hill are beautifully designed one and two bedroom apartments in a quiet enclave with wonderful views to the south. A collection of five new buildings are dotted across the leafy Sylvan Hill community in Upper Norwood, just a short stroll from the shops and cafés of Crystal Palace.
Offering wonderful views to the south-east this new quiet neighbourhood of Auckland Rise & Sylvan Hill in Upper Norwood holds homes perfect for first-time buyers and anyone who longs for a green outlook and a sense of space, with an easy commute into Central London. The meandering paths, trees and greenery make this community feel peaceful and close to nature.
Each apartment offers generously sized rooms allowing for open and light-flooded spaces along with our contemporary kitchen finishes which include integrated Bosch appliances, natural Silestone worktops and soft closing cabinets. We have used oiled oak timber flooring to all living areas and high-quality carpets to the bedrooms.
SO Resi is acting as agent on behalf of Brick by Brick.
- Super matt grey floor and tall units with oak handles
- Handle-less matt white wall units
- Silestone worktops
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- Full-height white gloss tiling above bath, basin and WC
- WC with slow close seat
- Bath with white bath panel
- Mirror fronted cabinet
Heating, Lighting & Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating
- Wall-hung flat panel radiators
- Heated towel rail to bathroom
- LED downlights throughout
- Audio access entry control system