Upper Meadow, Hedgerley Lane, Austenwood, Buckinghamshire - 25% share (£95,000)

Description

A three bedroom second floor flat. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge/diner, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is allocated parking as well as communal gardens. The property further benefits UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.

Entrance Hallway
Carpet flooring. Central heating radiator.

Lounge/diner
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Television point. Telephone point. Internet point. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Kitchen
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over. Integral electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. UPVC double glazed window. Plumbing for washing machine. Integral full height fridge/freezer. Central heating radiator.

Bedroom One
UPVC Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bedroom Two
UPVC Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bedroom Three
UPVC Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Carpet flooring.

Bathroom
Panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Central heating radiator. Vinyl flooring. UPVC double glazed window.

Parking
Allocated parking space.

Outside
Maintained communal garden. 

COUNCIL TAX BAND E – Approx. £1854 to be paid per annum to South Bucks Council.
Please note as this is a shared 25% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 75% share. This is paid to Thames Valley Housing Association on a monthly basis and is estimated to be in the regions of £740. This payment includes service charges and the maintenance fee. Approximately 95 years remaining on the lease.

Local area

The property is located in Gerrards Cross, a town in Buckinghamshire. It is in the South of the county and is close to the border of Greater London. There is a train station with links to London and Birmingham and there is easy access to the M25 and M40. The centre of Gerrards Cross has extensive shopping facilities including a number of supermarkets and convenience stores, various restaurants and a local Odeon cinema.

Share this property:

9

Apsley House, 2 Holford Way, Wandsworth, London

Full price £600,000 

25% (£150,000) 

  • 3 Bedroom
  • Flats / Apartments

7

Time House, Plough Road, Wandsworth, London

Full price £507,500 

40% (£203,000) 

  • 2 Bedroom
  • Flats / Apartments