Please accept analytic cookies to view this content.
Support for Ukraine - 100% Homeowners
Volunteering a spare room or a home as part of this scheme is a significant commitment, which we want to support residents to do if they wish.
Before registering with the Homes for Ukraine scheme it is important that you contact us to make us aware that you are registering for the scheme. This may be a requirement of your lease.
Once we hear from you, we will then discuss your home and circumstances with you.
You will also need to contact your mortgage provider and discuss this with them.
In accordance with your lease, leaseholders who own 100% of their home can sub-let a room(s) or your entire home.
Please contact us by:
There are several important things to think about before volunteering accommodation through this scheme, which may include:
- Whether you have enough space in your home
- The support a refugee may need to settle in
- Any possible impact receiving £350 per month from the government could have on your welfare/benefits payments, or other support you receive
- The requirement to provide accommodation for at least 6 months
- Any increase in household costs (eg. utility bills) that may result from having more people living in your home
- The terms of your lease