Selling your property should be as straight forward as possible.
So when the SO Resi Digital team were tasked with creating a new online service to help our customers, our first exercise was to learn what current difficulties and suggestions they for the experience.
In summary, our customers had three key requests:
- An easy step process to follow - "I'd like to read about what's coming next"
- Frequent communication - "Regular updates would be great"
- Self-serve easy to use tools - "I'd love to view progress of my sale on my mobile"
By creating an online selling experience we knew we could tackle each of these aspects to make the sale journey as smooth as possible.
What can I do online?
We have expanded the online experience to help you before and throughout the selling process, here are some key features:
Our Time to sell online guide outlines all of the steps involved.
This covers expected costs, required documents and the order of tasks at each stage.
By signing-in to My SO Resi you can access your Selling my home section.
Fill out the online request form and you'll be assigned a dedicated consultant.
Your selling dashboard includes a to do list, property marketing activity and notifications throughout the sale.
We'll post to your dashboard as your listing is being created, and provide a link to review when it is ready to publish.
Your marketing activity dashboard to view live enquiries, viewings and application activity
And all confirmed viewings go into your online viewings diary
We'll send you an email and SMS to update you at each key stage, but don't forget you'll have easy access to your dedicated resale agent.
All online services are available of all devices and to any leaseholder with an open sale with us.
How do I start?
- Familiarise yourself with our selling guide (and in particular things like lease length and tall buildings safety advice)
- Click I'm ready to start and follow the instructions after signing-in (or creating a profile) on My SO Resi
- Follow the instructions to request your sale in Selling my home
- You'll have a video call with your dedicated consultant to discuss next steps
- At any time, you can sign in to your dashboard on Selling my home to stay up to date!
Using response from customers we are now planning additional features such as,
- Self-serve upload of required documents via your dashboard
- Manage your viewing availabilty and cancel viewings online
- Offer tracking to receive updates as you move to completion